Monday, July 9, 2018

Well, Fuck Me Runnin'...

Last night I was a murderer. It was a strange dream. I killed my friend's Mother and don't even fucking know why. All I remember is that I was bashing her head in with my bare hands. I kept on smashing away with every part of my fists. It's like the dream a started right there. No dream foreplay what so ever...We were in a living room and my adrenaline was going crazy, I was going crazy. Then I dragged her into the corner of the room and propped her sloppy body there.

I walked out of the apartment and down the street to my girlfriend's house (who happened to be portrayed by one of my old neighbors in Hollywood). "Did you do it?" - "Yeah, but I have to go, give me a t-shirt." She kissed me. Then I ran down to this area that looked like the Metarie side of Lake Ponchartrain's bank. It was freezing and I slept on a bench there. The next morning I woke up and my friend was calling me. He told me what happened and I had to identify his Mother's body for whatever reason. So, I went to do that. The cops were questioning me and I played surprised and dumb. They let me go and I went back to my girlfriend's place. It was trashed. It looked like a party was had or something. Ashtrays, meth bags and booze bottles, clothes scattered everywhere... Just a big fucking mess. She was laying in bed in a t-shirt and panties and someone was in the bathroom. I could hear whomever taking a piss. (I still don't know why I killed that woman. In real life she always annoyed me so maybe that is why my brain went there. In my dream, I was so stressed out.) I shook my girl awake and asked what had happened, what was going on... Then she started screaming at me and hitting me as a guy came out of the bathroom. He looked like Kid Rock but he wasn't, just that vibe. I flip the fuck out and he and I start going at it while she is still freaking out, screaming, punching and scratching me. Furniture going everywhere. It was hectic, like it was real or something. Fucking drama, man. I ended up smashing that dude's head in too, but I used a jam box to do it. Then I dragged her nutty ass out into the yard by her shirt. Started smashing her face in and stabbed her to death with a broken stick. After that I grabbed a sledgehammer from the shed and I took off running again. Woke up later in the evening next to a fire with an old man sitting next to me. It was freezing again. He was rubbing my hair back and staring at me. Then I really woke up all stressed out, shaking, confused. Not even a nightmare. More like a pain in the ass. At least I didn't end up in prison. Shit.

I need a bike ride and a Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment