Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Here I Go Thinking Out Loud Again...

Yesterday was interesting even though I didn't really do a whole lot. Thought a lot. I woke up around 7AM today which isn't abnormal really. The way that I function is strange, well maybe it isn't. I can't tell. Maybe it's completely normal.

The reason that I am writing about this is because I was having a conversation with my buddy last night after work. I usually plan shit to where I can multi-task as I move throughout my day. Like, if I see a board or whatever that I know I want to paint on I always put it aside neatly to prep for whatever I am gonna do with it. I have a stack. Then as my days progress I always have something there to fuck with in "the meantime" of everything else I may have going on. Like as I am moving along I am also prepping for the next idea. What time I am gonna start whatever it is and all that like at least a day in advance sometimes more. Like yesterday I had to work all day today so I prepped for 2 days ahead since I was going to lose one... Get it? Makes sense to me somehow. 

A huge run-on paragraph: 

For instance, today I knew I had to mow the lawn. It's the day I chose this week and is one of my chores, therefore it gets slapped into my routine. So, I woke up early and poisoned a bunch of weeds and thistles before most people would wake up. I didn't want to be mowing while my friend or the neighbors are sleeping so I started there. It's quiet. Yesterday I worked at the shop, so in my down time I started organizing everything for a picture that I wanted to start drawing today, which I did start. After the poison shit I came inside and set my stuff out to draw for later. Ran downstairs and started a painting for another idea that I had. That shit has to dry so I ran back upstairs and started organizing my clothes to wash while listening to some tracks that I am working on. Checked my emails and all that shit then went and layed another small coat on the painting. Went outside to mow as the paint dried again. Cut the grass then put that shit away. Got it over with early so I could do other things that I enjoy doing with the rest of the day. Now it's like 10:30 AM or so. The way I work is if the yard was on my mind the whole time, I would not be able to focus on anything else that I want to do. Took my bike to the store for a soda. Most like coffee, I like a Coke. Came back, threw that in the fridge and went to breakfast with my friend. Got home and finished a shirt I am messing with (can't be dressing like a fucking robot) then threw the laundry in the wash. I was waiting to finish the shirt before I washed everything. More painting. Back upstairs. I sat down and tried to watch TV for a bit but dozed off. Short nap. Got up, threw the clothes in the dryer and checked the painting. It can wait because I had to start the drawing. My stuff was already layed out. Got that drawing mapped out then took a shower. Wanted to wait till I was good and dirty.

Now, I am finishing this writing as to wind down and add to this blog page which is another stupid project I started. Alright.  It is 10:20 PM now. Time for folding clothes, sunflower seeds, my soda and a horror flick. Then zzzzzzz and start over again. That's my day pretty much every day. Different chores though. I try to do those first as you can see. Get that shit over with first while other stuff is in the oven. Lazy motherfucker huh?

Website coming soon. ðŸ˜ˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment