Sunday, July 1, 2018

Welcome to Humidity City...

It's been really hot the last few days. I was sitting down, working on some music and I took my headphones off. It's raining!!!!! Man, the last couple of nights have been a bitch to sleep through. The heat gets trapped inside of the house and and there is no A/C. I was sweating like crazy, tossing and turning, sticking to the sheets and itching. I was pissed as fuck. It reminded me of withdrawals.

I was going to cut the grass earlier but it was so hot I figured I would wait until this evening when it cools down a bit, then it rains... The yard can wait a couple more days anyway. It really isn't that bad. I potted some cherry pits and some lemon seeds the other day. Guess I will see if they sprout. Earlier I did some jalapeƱo seeds. If all of that shit sprouts then I will be surprised. If not then fuck it, it was fun I guess. Other than that I have been painting and drawing a lot. Music stuff too. I wrote another punk riff. Getting that harder itch again. Not metal really but just nasty punk/rock -n- roll shit. Not cute either. Really mean and raw. Cut throat shit. I can't do cute at all. Everything has to be fucked up to a degree for me to get it. To understand it. Maybe once I start pushing this acoustic shit I will meet some musicians out here and start beating the piss out of harder stuff again. We shall see. It would be interesting.

I may have mentioned the gas station lady in another writing. She works down the street at Mobile. I am not attracted to her at all but she always smells good and is really nice. I think she is from Russia or some shit like that. She is super cool and reminds me of someone that my Dad would be friends with. Not sexually but like a friend of his' wife or something. Not a really nice way to word it but like someone who would run in the same circe of friends as his or whatever. He has some rad friends but definitely not the type that you would want to cross type of folks. Make sense? Probably not. If they like you then they love you and if they don't then just go find some other motherfuckers to hang out with types. I like that shit. The kind of people who can whip your fucking ass but can also sit back and cry in front of you. The ones who know that they can confide in you and trust you. The kind who let you know without any baby bullshit when you you are being an asshole and fucking up. The kind who understand you and won't let you fall or leave you hungry. That shit goes both ways too because they are the kind that you would listen to and also reciprocate the same actions when the tables turn. That is real friendship. My Dad is a prick but I know the other side so it keeps me in check. For instance... I can slap the shit out of him but if I see someone else do it, it's fucking on. I have done both so that ain't just talk either. So has he. I am rambling now.

Anyway, that Mobile chick reminds me of those types. It's cool because we are friends kinda. I go there just about every day for sunflower seeds or a soda or whatever.We shoot the shit and laugh. I am usually alone so it's nice to have an "outsider" to crack jokes and short talk sometimes. She was mopping last week and I told her that I could see her ass crack. I wasn't being dirty, just fucking with her. She said something back but I couldn't understand her because of her accent. She seemed kinda pissy. I told her it was a joke and I hear it all the time too. My ass crack is always showing. My ass cheeks are made up of nothing but a slit that goes from the top of my thighs and up my lower back. My butt cheeks are basically non-existent. Who cares? I would be a gay man's worst lover. His buddies would probably laugh at him. My girlfriends always have picked on my tiny butt. They call it cute. Good thing I ain't gay, I guess. What would a queer call it? Absent?

I saw her gas station lady, the other day and she was short with me. Maybe she is bummed with me. I didn't really do anything. Maybe she has something else going on... Fuck it. What can you do? This is the stupidest blog that I have ever written. Gonna go draw. Maybe I am just so happy about the rain.

Now the sun is out again... Motherfucker. Humidity City.


No comments:

Post a Comment